Each summer our Peak Performers go on tour. One year in three, we travel somewhere out of state by air. The tours are fun but optional, and singers who wish to go are required to raise the necessary funds, using their personal fundraising accounts or otherwise.
2017 Tour: Washington, D.C.
We will be traveling to our nation’s capitol, Washington D.C., in the summer of 2017!
Here are some resources for those traveling with us — please download and print them if you did not attend the Peak Tour meeting on August 29.
You may make payments, edit your passenger information and more at http://mygateway.musicfestivals.com/.
*Please note that we have fixed the glitch with student room occupancy options on musicfestivals.com, so you can now select, double, triple or quadruple for singers as well as other travelers.
Image: Kevin McCoy [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- 2016: Black Hills, South Dakota (read about our trip and view photos!)
- 2015: YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, Colorado
- 2014: Boston, Massachusetts
- 2013: Sing A Mile High International Children’s Choral Festival, Denver, Colorado
- 2012: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 2011: Seattle, Washington & Vancouver, British Columbia
- 2010: YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, Colorado
- 2009: Sing A Mile High International Children’s Choral Festival, Denver, Colorado
- 2008: San Francisco, California
- 2007: YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, Colorado
- 2006: Sing A Mile High International Children’s Choral Festival, Denver, Colorado
- 2005: Honolulu & Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
- 2002: Disneyland, Anaheim, California
- 1995: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma